Dr. Eugene Pendleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Pendleton?

Extensive Spinal Surgery

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I would recomend Dr E B Pendleton to anyone. Even if you only need an opinion. I trusted him for many years. After he stopped preforming surgeries, I went to him for an opinion and he after seeing 3 other surgeons he ended up being the only correct Doctor. I wish he was still practicing surgery because I am in desperate need of someone I can trust with my spine once again. "Thank you Dr Pendelton" you gave me a good quility life after working your majic on my spine. God bless you.... I will never be able to forget you and how you helpd me.

New Patient May 2011

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

With only two visits, I was impressed, but would like to make further, extended comment after my next visit two days hence.

Posted on March 5th, 2017