Dr. Eugene L Potesta Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eugene L Potesta Jr?

Valerie Daris

Dr. Potesta made sure I understood everything before I had my thyroid removed. When I had questions I called the office who were very informative and if they could not answer my questions the doctor himself spoke to me over the phone. He made me feel completely comfortable.

Needs empathy

Completely lacking in bedside manner and empathy. He told me I had an incurable inner ear condition, although I had symptoms lasting only one day. When I questioned his diagnosis he became argumentative. Needless to say I will not be going back, nor would I recommend him to others.

Dr. Eugene L Potesta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.