Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene J Rogers MD
Dr. Eugene J Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan and Mclaren Macomb Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene J Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eugene J Rogers has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Eugene J Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene J Rogers - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1974
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Eugene J Rogers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAMPBELL & ROGERS MDS, 44656 Woodward Ave, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene J Rogers, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Pontiac, MI, in this video.
Dr. Eugene J Rogers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.