Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene Sands has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Showing 2 of 2
Read profile. He graduate from a 1-star rated medical school SIXTY years ago which means he is in his late 80s or early-mid 90s. He does not listen or read patient history. He is out of touch and argumentative as well as stuck in his ways. Seemed to have trouble following the conversation. Walks half bent over. HE NEEDS TO RETIRE!
Dr. Sands is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Medical Center
Tempe St Luke's Hospital
71 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1942
Dr. Eugene Sands accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12010 S Warner Elliot Loop, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Eugene Sands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.