Dr. Eugene Strasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Strasser?

Posted on July 20th, 2016

A wonderful doctor.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

He is the kind of doctor you want all your doctors to be!

Excellent work !!! Very happy with outcome

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I had a breast reconstruction a few years ago by another plastic surgeon. I was left with 2 very small mound like breasts with no nipples at all. Not being happy with the Dr I researched other plastic surgereons. After consults with 3 different Drs I decided to go with Dr. Strasser. He explained my options and went over the procedure in detail. I felt very comfortable with him doing my surgery. The whole surgery went very well and finally I felt like a woman again. Each day that passes I am happier and more thankful for finding such a great surgeon. My only wish was that I had found him from the very beginning.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Strasser is an amazing Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I am writing this review because I wanted to share my wonderful experience with the care the Dr. Strasser offered. Several years ago, I was in an auto accident and suffered some scaring that began to cause me problems recently. On the recommendation of a friend, I went to see Dr. Strasser to see if there was anything that could be done. After 2 meetings with Dr. Strasser to discuss the plan of action, I decided to have surgery. Now it is just over 1 year and the quality of my life has improved so much that I feel like a new person. I was so happy that I decided to have Dr. Strasser do a cosmetic procedure for me. What started out as a life altering event (the auto accident) has now become a blessing. I love the new me. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. My confidence is back. I will be getting married next month and am really looking forward to my honeymoon. I can wear a bathing suite with confidence now and I'm not in pain!!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Strasser and his staff.

would not recommend for breast augmentation or lift

Posted on April 25th, 2015

BEST plastic surgeon

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Strasser's for the past 4 years. I originally went to him when I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my face. It was a very traumatic experience for me as I was only in my 30's and here I was having several surgeries to correct a defect on my face. Dr. Strasser put me at ease and assured me that I would walk away with very little scarring and he went above and beyond and fulfilled his promise. No one believes me when I tell them what I have been through because you can not even see a scar on my face after the reconstructive surgeries Dr. Strasser has performed. I most recently returned to see Dr. Strasser to have a breast augmentation. After 3 children I was ready to have my body back to the way it was prepregnancy. To say that I am extremely satisfied with the results is an understatement. Dr. Strasser is truly an artist and is amazing at what he does. My body has never looked so good. Besides being an extremely talented plastic surgeon he really takes the time to go over everything with you, never rushing and takes the time to sit down and answer all of your questions. I also have had very little pain and discomfort and minimal swelling and bruising after my surgery. Dr. Strasser's work truly is top notch and I would highly recommend him. By far the BEST plastic surgeon South Florida has to offer.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Strasser is a very competent and caring surgeon, he also has a very pleasant manner that is reassuring. He is the consummate professional. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

A terrible diagnosis turned into a wonderful experience

Posted on April 10th, 2014

After a double mastectomy for breast cancer, Dr. Strasser did reconstruction surgery. The results were so beautiful. His informative manner gave me so much confidence and trust. He is an honorable man in every way. There was no pain to this surgery. I took no pain medicine at all. I decided on this method to eliminate my cancer and I am glad I did. Dr. Strasser and his office staff, especially Ellie were the best!

Dr. Strasser is simply put, THE BEST!

Posted on April 9th, 2014

I cannot refer Dr. Strasser enough. I have had only the most excellent outcomes with all procedures I have had. And every single person I have referred has been equally pleased. His work is so natural, he is truly an artist. And he will be honest with you, he is never looking to make the quick buck like a lot of the other plastic surgeons around town. He has said no, he wants you to look your best! I would never go to anyone else, his is simply, THE BEST!

Perfect Results

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I got perfect results from my surgery from Dr. Strasser. Everything went as he said it would. I'm very happy I went with Dr. Strasser as my plastic surgeon. He made me feel confident with the procedure I had done. He took the time to go over options with me and in the end everything was perfect. I'm really glad I took his recommendations.

highly recommended

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Im writing a review about Dr Strasser because he truly is a wonderful, kind, thoughtful Doctor. I had a Emergency cyst removed from my uterus, the surgant at CS medical center went through my belly button and three months later I had a umbilical hernia. I was divested. Im a personal trainer, I have always had a pretty nice body. Being that my body is part of my business, this football shape coming from my belly was not working for me. So the hunt for a docter began. I hand had a few kids and now a hernia I figured I might as well get a tummy tuck while we are there. So now even a bigger challenge to find a general surgeon and plastic surgeon combined. Not so easy I found. For one I would have had to hire two surgeons to do my surgery. That can get expensive. But if I had too thats what it would be, this is not where u want to get a bargain basement deal. Lol! And I saw fore different plastic surgeons, everyone was completely shocked and when I showed them they were thrown back, I felt like a freak. one docter even said he wouldn't even touch that!! I would have to go to the Cleveland clinic!! Anyway I found Dr Strasser, I also found out he is a general and plastic surgeon. I thought.... hummm, lets meet him. I feel in love with his calm, compationate nature. He truly listened to me. He was not thrown back or shocked. He looked at it and said, oh.. a embilocal hernia, I can fix that. ;) we booked a date to get it done. The surgery went fabulous, the staff at the surgery center and at Doctor Strasser office are wonderful and compationate. The whole experience with Dr Strasser was a breeze. My belly looks great. I could not be happier. I truly have nothing but love and gratitude to Dr Strasser. Thank you