Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Sweeney
Dr. Eugene Sweeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Teaneck, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Sweeney is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Dr. Sweeney has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Eugene Sweeney has the following 7 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Ingrown Nails
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 12
I went to Dr Sweeney for treatment of a chronic rash I have had for 20+ years and numersouse other treatments. He assessed it and preceribed treatment that elimanated the rash completely and quickly. He was concerned for my cost by giving me a professional sample and a discount card from the drug company. He answered my many questions including long term prognosis. His staff was courteous and professional. My experienene could not have gone better.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sweeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Harbor Healthcare System
New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Holy Name Hospital
Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, Nj
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Holy Name Hospitalenglewood Hospital New York Presbyterian Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Holy Name Medical Center
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Englewood Hospital NJ
53 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Eugene Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions757 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene Sweeney in this video.
Dr. Eugene Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Teaneck, NJ.