Dr. Eugene Toomey Is this you?

Good Doctor, excellent!

Partial knee replacement. Great Doctor. I can't even tell I have had a replacement. My knee which I could hardly walk on is like new. I am into my 6th year with this partial replacement and now walk with no pain.

Hit or Miss

Dr. Toomey is an expert at ankles, including an NBA all star. Bed side manner is a bit rushed, diagnosis tends to be quick and reasonably accurate. He won't waste cycles on needless surgery. I was once left in the room for over a half hour, the assistance and doctor had left and I ended up flagging down a different doctor to have my stitches removed. Not great. The receptionist are a bit surly but they know what they are doing.