Dr. Eugene W Tsai Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eugene W Tsai?

Caring, skilled, thorough!

I can only say great things about Dr. Tsai. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and willing to devote as much time and attention as needed to solve your problem or make you feel comfortable. He went out of his way to help me understand my options and treatment, and he continues to answer questions even though I don't see him regularly. He is well-trained and experienced and a great friend to his patients. Highly recommended!

someone to see if you have hand problems

Dr. Tsai is a honest, caring doctor. Went to him for a second opinion. Previous dr told me that I needed surgery after a brief consultation lasted for about 5 minutes. Dr. Tsai patiently listened to my story and carefully examined my hand and said surgery was not necessary. Can't say enough nice things about this dr.

Great doc

Went to Dr. Tsai for help with my flexor tendon laceration, he is such a sweet and caring doctor. I'm thankful to be under his care.