Dr. Eugene Vandenboom III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Vandenboom III?

saved my life

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Vandenboom was not my primary doctor he was on call that day when i delivered he delivered my baby with no complications he walked me through everything he was very sweet and encouraging. I gave birth at 3am and you can just imagin how sleep deprived I was so I fell asleep while I was sleeping my nurse at the time decided that she doesnt want to wake me up and she just left me sleeping for an hour and half no one has checked on me at the time I was bleeding I had post par-tum hemorrhage and my blood pressure went down to 40/28.. I had 10 nurses surrounding me and thank god Dr. Vandemboon was there he really knew what he was doing he and Gods mercy is why I am still alive! I am only going to him from now on! Also he is actually considered a high risk doctor ! I hope this review helped future moms decide on there doctor!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I've had two babies. One was with a different doctor and then my second was with Dr Vandenboom. He made all the difference in my second birth experience and he cares so much about his patients. I would highly recommend him. Even through some complications, I never doubted my level of care. He was wonderful!

Above and BEYOND always!

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr Vandenboom has always gone above and beyond. Listens, takes his time and READS his chart to see why you are there and what other concerns you have. Also helps a lot with referrals to other specialist who are just as dedicated as he is. Good doctors are everywhere GREAT DOCTORS are angels. Only reasons I have ever had a waiting time in his office is because he's delivering a baby... (I think that's understandable I would want him there for me... so I respect his attentiveness to all his patients.)

Still a Patient and Always Will Be

Posted on June 12th, 2013

When I took my at-home pregnancy test and it said I was pregnant, I couldn't believe it. I'd been told a month before that I couldn't have kids. Soon enough, it was proved to me by my family care specialist, and then Dr. Vandenboom, MD. Dr. V. answered all of my questions, and I certainly had a lot, at mine and my husband's first appt. Heck, even when I tell people that I'm going to Rockhill Women's Care, they ask if I'm seeing Dr. Vandenboom. He is awesome and I would never refer to anyone else after having him as my doc.

BEST DR. EVER

Posted on March 5th, 2013

There is not a better OB dr. the Dr. Vandenboom. He is the most caring symapathetic Dr ever. I originally had another Dr. in the practice before they left and I was sent to Dr. V. My first visit with him He could not find a heartbeat on my 28 week son. I was crushed and heart broken but he was there to comfort and talk. I felt bad for him since this was my first visit with him. Unfortunately he didn't make it back when I had to deliver my stillborn son but was there soon after with caring words.. Then I was pregnant again and I would not see anyone but Dr. V. As nervous and scared to go through this pregnancy he was right there to talk to. He ran test and got my gestational diabetes under control early and was the best Dr. I can ever hope for. He was always checking on me now I have a beautiful baby girl. Thank you Dr. V for everything I couldn't be much happier. A very blessed Mommy

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. V has delivered 2/4 of my children. I have also had miscarries under his care as well, and he as well as his staff has always taken excellent care of me in all situations. He really does listen and care. I personally would recommend him to anyone.

Fantastic

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I read a previous negative review about Dr. V (below), and I must disagree. I also miscarried and had a D & C done by Dr. Vandenboom and he was very sympathetic and caring. He did a great job with the procedure. He was very careful to explain all of the risks before the procedure took place (like with any surgery), and mine went well. He calls to check up on me every time I see him or have tests run. I appreciate his efforts and know that he is after his patient's best interest.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr. Vandenboom is the BEST obgyn in the city. He is caring, proactive, and sympathetic. I recomend him to everyone I know.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Vandenboom off and on now for 22 yrs (except yrs my employer used Kaiser insurance). From my initial visit to current, his expertise, professionalism and bedside manner has always been unsurpassed. He listens and you never feel rushed. Would and have recommended him to friends and family.

Gave Me Ashermans

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Lost my baby to miscarriage and he did a D&C. Took my uterus lining with it and gave me ashermans. Do go to him if you want to have a baby.

Posted on April 5th, 2016