Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene L Vaninov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eugene L Vaninov has the following 13 expertise
- Exercise Stress Test
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Diseases
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
Dr. Eugene L Vaninov has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Never listens. Never cares,,,Gets out of the room several times during the appointment. Prescribed me a medication that was contradicting another was that HE had prescribed. Never bothered to call back when I called about horrible side effects I was experiencing. Did not treat the problem. Treated symptoms. Did not bother to think. The staff was OK, thou.
Despite the fact that Mr. Vaninov appeared to be a highly knowledgeable physician, I have felt that an incredible rudeness of his staff nullifies all positive aspects of seeing this doctor. I have been running a fever for a few days and called his office as soon as it opened its doors looking to come in and obtain a doctors note of absence for work. Dr. Vaninovs staff got back to me in 5 hours only to say that the doctor is gone and will not be in on the next day. Without suggesting the best course of action or letting me ask a question, I was being hung up on. When I called back to ask for the appointment, the doctors receptionist rudely suggested that I go to the emergency room and hung up yet again. I do not know whether Dr. Vaninov is generally inattentive to his patients or his staff does not communicate in a proper fashion, but if I wanted to be treated like a sick dog, I would have looked for a veterinarian, not a physician.
38 Years Experience
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Graduated in 1980
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Eugene L Vaninov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSmg Brighton Primary Care, 280 Washington St Ste 208, Brighton, MA
Dr. Eugene L Vaninov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.