Dr. Eugene L Vaninov Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Eugene L Vaninov?

Doctor?

Never listens. Never cares,,,Gets out of the room several times during the appointment. Prescribed me a medication that was contradicting another was that HE had prescribed. Never bothered to call back when I called about horrible side effects I was experiencing. Did not treat the problem. Treated symptoms. Did not bother to think. The staff was OK, thou.

Dr doesn't know anything

worse ever

I have been a patient of this doctor for about ten years. I always get adequate attention and qualified help.

Rude staff

Despite the fact that Mr. Vaninov appeared to be a highly knowledgeable physician, I have felt that an incredible rudeness of his staff nullifies all positive aspects of seeing this doctor. I have been running a fever for a few days and called his office as soon as it opened its doors looking to come in and obtain a doctors note of absence for work. Dr. Vaninovs staff got back to me in 5 hours only to say that the doctor is gone and will not be in on the next day. Without suggesting the best course of action or letting me ask a question, I was being hung up on. When I called back to ask for the appointment, the doctors receptionist rudely suggested that I go to the emergency room and hung up yet again. I do not know whether Dr. Vaninov is generally inattentive to his patients or his staff does not communicate in a proper fashion, but if I wanted to be treated like a sick dog, I would have looked for a veterinarian, not a physician.

patient

Dr. Vaninov is my physician for about 10 years. I can say that he is definitely thinking and caring doctor. His professional expertise is impressive. He speaks several languages. Despite the high volume of patients, he is approachable, attentive, focused, and jolly. I tried several times to see other drs who are located closer to my residence, but stoped trying, because no one of them could match the skills and personality of Dr. Vaninov. So I prefered stay with Dr. Vaninov, even it takes me 45 min to an hour to get to his office.