Dr. Eugene Reilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Reilly?

Confidence and Trust in Dr. Reilly

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I can state that he has always been there to help with any issues that I had!! Wonderful bedside manner and he always takes the time to answer any questions I might ask. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Reilly and his staff.

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I think Dr. Reilly is very competent. Some of the front office staff are rather rude. Wait time is minimal, however I feel very rushed during my visit. He seems to not want to take the time that I feel is needed. Perhaps that is why the wait is minimal. I would rather wait a bit longer and be given more time.

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

I was concerned about seeing Dr Reilly because he seems hard to get in to but now I know why. He is very good at what he does and spends time with his patients. He is definitely worth the wait. I have seen the other doctors in the practice when he was not available and that was fine also. I have no complaints about any of the doctors and the staff is so friendly and kind. They make me feel so welcome and not just another patient. I recommend any of these docs for your help care.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

If you are Diabetic, then he's your man...anything else, and your on your own. Plain, simple.

Posted on October 25th, 2017