Dr. Eugene F Wawrzyniak Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eugene F Wawrzyniak?

Wonderful Doctor

He saved my life many years ago. It has been great ever since then. Very Compassionate and a Good Listener. He was a Blessing. A God Sent for me. I know he is retired now and it is well deserved. I wish I had written this review years ago.

Great Doctor

I went to Dr. W. for over 25 years. He was an outstanding doctor. He really cared about his patients. I was very sad when he retired.

Miss him!

He was my savior... Never in my life soo blessed to have a Doctor like him! I was so sad when he retired... But he saved my life! No one compares! Miss you Dr. W...

I have been seeing Dr. Wawrzyniak for almost 30 years and he is one of the best. I am very upset by the fact that I now have to find a doctor who is as good as he and one who is as caring and never makes you feel rushed. Always very patient and understanding. Most doctors could learn from him and should.

Dr. Eugene F Wawrzyniak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.