Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Wolf
Dr. Eugene Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Brookdale Hospital Medical Center and Brookdale University Hospital & Medical. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
52 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Lodz
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Eugene Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.