Dr. Eugene Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Young?

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Still waiting firm diagnosis after 2 full days. Came in this morning to review procedure results in a big hurry, rude and jumped down my throat when asked a question. While question may have been stupid to him it was not to me after sitting up all night in ccu with my father.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Dr. Young is a willing and responsive listener. I had my questions and Dr. Young answered each and was not in a hurry to prescribe medication and I am pleased with that attitude. I have seen Dr. Young for two colonoscopies and tomorrow will be another colonoscopy. Dr. Young will be on time and professional. .

Just a nasty physician

Posted on February 27th, 2012

First visit, screamed at me three times. Yelled at me three times regarding my for my condition and told me "don't tell me that I was not told". I sat it out but almost left. He was judging. He did not know me or my personal enviroment. He talked to my husband. I may as well have not have been in the room. Even when having my endoscope, he was just nasty with his staff.

Posted on October 12th, 2017