2.9

Neutral

Bizzare woman

Poor excuse for a "doctor" I would rather be treated by a veterinarian.

Should not be a doctor

Absolutely in the wrong profession. Rushes, doesn't listen, rude and condescending.

Caring Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Szekely. Although the appointment times may run a little later she is a great doctor. She truly does care about her patients and takes the time to get to know them. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor before.

Great doctor

Takes the time to explain things. Always seems to know the source of the problem and what to do about it.

Really cares and is detail oriented

I really appreciate Dr. Szekely because she really cares about her patients. She pays attention to details and notices and helps with things that other doctors did not. I really appreciate someone who takes the time to listen and always finds a way to help.

Inspired me to lose weight and exercise more

Dr. Szekely has caused a very positive change in my life. She herself has to take medications that can cause weight gain to be a major issue yet she took the time to share with me that she is successfully using software applications herself to lose considerable amount of weight and improve her own health. She did this to inspire me to do the same, and it is working. She introduced me to these applications that track my calories and other dietary numbers as well as a pedometer application that automatically logs calories in the diet program for me so that I can be inspired to get on my feet and improve my overall health through a better diet and exercise. I really appreciated her taking the time to show me these real solutions to my problem instead of just telling me that I am overweight and need to lose weight without helping me on how to do it, which is what my prior doctors have always done. And she is doing it herself which is a great inspiration to me.

Saved a life

Dr. Szekely is easy to talk to and really listens. She detected a cancer that nobody else noticed and saved a life. We will never forget her for what she did for our family.

Dr. Eugenia E Szekely is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.

Dr. Eugenia E Szekely Is this you?