Dr. Eugenie Brunner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugenie Brunner?

perfect

Dr. Brunner was perfect for me. I had an issue and she corrected perfectly...I am so happy. She is caring and considerate and was so happy (not more than I) with the results. Her staff is really nice, but she is remarkable. I highly recommend her services

Satisfied patient

Dr. Brunner is very knowledgeable. She spends time to find out what the issue is then prescribes the appropriate treatment. No pressure. I have been a patient for 10 years and am very happy.

Dr. Brunner is excellent.

I have been a patient of Dr. Brunner's about 14 years. She is a highly skilled physician and surgeon and has a wonderful eye for aesthetic details. She educates her patients and provides counsel as to what would be the best approach to achieve the result desired. I trust Dr. Brunner and have had excellent results.

Botox in chewing muscles (masseter) to fix my clenching and grinding teeth.

I have suffered for years with clentching my teeth which has lead to damage of those teeth and terrible pain in my neck and heard. Dr. Brunner successfully treated my condition with botox and I have releif for the first time. She is knowledgable and one of the best doctors I have ever been to. My trust with her professionalism was so great that I had some aesthetic treatments and I am very happy! I highly recommend Dr. Brunner.

Great doctor and staff

Dr Brunner performed some surgery on me last year and the results were spectacular. She is very caring and I would definitely use her again.

Happy with MicroNeedling Results

I recently went to Dr Brunner for treatment of my acne scarring. This has been a lifelong problem for me. She has a number of different types of treatments, including laser resurfacing. We decided to start with microneedling with PRP followed by filler injections. The procedure itself was easy, along with the recovery. One week later, my skin is so bright and smooth :) The filler injections were wonderful for raising the deeper scars. I am so happy with my results. I would definitely do it again

I have been a patient of Dr. Brunner's for a few years and everytime is a great experience. The staff is very friendly and kind. Dr. Brunner dos a fantastic job. She has a soft touch and her work is magical. I thank Dr. Brunner for always making me look natural and feel great.

Youthful Look

Dr Brunner has done such a wonderful job with my filler and Botox injections. She listens to my concerns and gives great advice and treatment. Returning me to a more youthful look is what she does in a very caring way. Her calm demeanor makes my treatments extremely relaxing. I couldn't speak more highly of Dr Brunner.

I have had Botox, filler injections, and laser treatments with Dr. Brunner. I am so happy with my results. My lips are the perfect shape and I have my cheekbones back! Initially, I found it to be very confusing to figure out which is the best laser for My skin. Dr Brunner took the time to review the treatments that would work best for me. I highly recommend Dr Brunner and her staff.

Worst receptionist never and even though Dr Brunner is knowledgeable in her field, she is rude and uncaring. Went in for a checkup from a procedure I had done and was told I had to have another procedure done that day! Would not let me leave the office without having something done! She is also a snob, checking me up and down to see what I was wearing! Told all my friends!

Excellent Doctor professionally and personally

Experience to date & upcoming face lift

I started going to Dr Brunner for filler knowing that at some point I Would consider facelift. One of the first impressions of Dr Brunner was how thorough and professional she is. I feel very comfortable with Dr Brunner and am impressed with her caring demeanor. I am scheduled for a facelift next month , and I look forward to a positive experience and an amazing outcome. I will follow up with my post-procedure comments in March.