Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugenio L Menendez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eugenio L Menendez has the following 11 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Nutrition Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eugenio L Menendez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I've seen Dr. Menendez several times now, mostly for routine or minor concerns and have always been pleased both with the doctor and his staff. Then, I called for an appointment for a potentially serious, though not urgent, matter and was given an appointment for the following day. As usual, Dr. Menendez saw me on time and devoted that time patiently in addressing my dilemma. He is a serious-minded young man who is genuinely interested in his patients' well-being and has never given any indication that anything is on his mind other than the purpose of my visits. As a senior citizen I've seen quite a few doctors over the years including specialists as well as primary care and he is simply the best I've been to. I have complete confidence in his judgment. His staff has always been pleasant and professional as well, from the receptionists to his assistants to the young ladies who draw blood in the lab. I've always been treated with respect and with the kind of attention one expects in a doctor's office.
One hand doesn't know what the other one is doing, and instead of fixing the problem they just keep apologizing for one another. Needless to say, we are moving our entire family along with our friends to a doctor that has his staff inline with what he/she is doing. The doctor was on point, but that only helps you so much if your staff is total CHAOS.
Excellent all around treatment !
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Eugenio L Menendez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEugenio Luis Menendez Do, 1600 E Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugenio L Menendez in this video.
Dr. Eugenio L Menendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.