Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugenius Ang
Dr. Eugenius Ang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tecumseh, MI, with other offices in Tecumseh, MI and Monroe, MI . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Ang is affiliated with ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus, Mercy Memorial Hospital System and Herrick Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugenius Ang has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Eugenius Ang has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugenius Ang - Posted on November 17th, 2013
Dr. Ang is one of the best physicians, in any field, that I have ever known. Promptness was only a problem because he spends as much time with every patient as they need, answering every question. He is very caring and very thorough, and I feel he saved my life when he diagnosed reflux. I had pre-cancerous polyps that he was the first to detect, and later confirmed with an endoscopy procedure. I love this doctor, and it saddens me that the three other reviewers have not been kind to him. Based on conversations with other patients who also highly respect him, I can say that the other reviewers do not reflect most of his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugenius Ang - Posted on April 28th, 2010
I went to Dr. Ang for the convenience of his office being close. I was able to get an appointment very quickly. These are all good things. HOWEVER, on my first visit, Dr. Ang started ordering test upon test and prescribing meds upon meds. I am now up to 8 medications. When I went to see him I was on 2. He doesn't really listen to your concerns and is heavy on medication. "If you need a pill, take a pill." is what he said. But 6? I don't think so. He never showed me pictures after my uper gi scope or colonoscopy. He also prescribed a medication that I later found out isn't approved for my condition and can cause abortions. He NEVER shared that information with me. If he had I would have NEVER started taking it. (I have since stopped of course.) I am NOT impressed with Dr. Ang. I am going to U of M. Hopefully they will be able to give me more meds and put me on a more appropriate medication schedule.
Dr. Ang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Herrick Medical Center
50 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugenius Ang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tecumseh, MI.