Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon
Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NJ. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 2 of 6
I have never felt so uncomfortable in a doctors office in my life. Dr. Yoon seems very kind at first but she is incredibly judgmental and out of touch with the present day. She will betrays your lifestyle choices and will not be able to focus on anything except the things she does not agree with. Dealing with such a delicate specialty as psychiatry, I would hope she would be able to create an open an accepting environment for her patients. She falls very far from this mark. I will not be going back.
43 Years Experience
Ewha Womans University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
Locations & DirectionsEUI-SUN L YOON MD, 589 Franklin Tpke Ste 11, Ridgewood, NJ
Dr. Eui-Sun L Yoon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.