Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eun-Jung J Park has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Have never been impressed by this doctor. Just does blood tests and makes you come in for an appointment just to tell you to keep your meds the same-could easily have been done over the phone like other doctors do. Guess the "expanded office exam" needed to be charged for the 3 minutes spent telling me my blood tests were ok and to keep my meds the same. Office staff is pleasant but not helpful and get a lot of things wrong. There are much better doctors out there-don't settle for mediocre.
I believe it would be hard to find a better internist than Dr. Park, and I'm pretty particular about selecting my doctors (partly because I've got a Masters in physiology and pharmacology from the faculty of the UC San Diego med school). Dr. Park is quite pleasant and is very concerned about my long-term and short-term health. I believe she's very up to date on current thinking about health screening and treatment. Her receptionist, and her medical assistant, are also very good. At least for morning appointments, the wait is short.
Dr. Park and her staff are outstanding. In fact, I would say without a doubt that Dr. Park is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough and extremely kind and polite. She has helped improve my overall health and done so in a very enjoyable and easy to follow manner...always takes the time to explain things very clearly.
The other review titled this hit it on the head. If you don't mind waiting, this is your doctor, if you don't mind feeling like your doctor graduated at the bottom of her class, this is your doctor. She fobs you off to other doctors, doesn't really listen to what you are saying if any indication of her answers is a key. She walks out of the room while you are still telling her what is wrong. Her skills of communication and diagnostician are poor. I felt i knew more than she did, and i would bet money on it.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Eun-Jung J Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEun-Jung Park Md, 910 Major Sherman Ln Ste 310, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eun-Jung J Park in this video.
Dr. Eun-Jung J Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.