Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eun S Paik has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I absolutely LOVED Dr. Paik. We were waiting for no longer than ten minutes each visit. ( I even came unannounced with questions.) I already knew the diagnosis for my son but she confirmed it. Not only did she sit me down and talk to me about how to deal with the dx, she requested my husband come and ask any questions he may have. She was very thorough about EVERYTHING. She observed my son closely as him and I interacted as well as on his own. I told her my son had been receiving special education classes going on two years with out an IEP. Dr. Paik went out of her way to write a personalized note to the board of education stating his diagnosis, and also asking for additional tests to be done. This was so he can receive the services through school, to help him deal with his everyday struggles. We expressed our concern with medications and how we were trying to avoid them, she was completely understanding. We will continue to see Dr. Paik and strongly recommend her to other families.
12 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Eun S Paik accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChicago Medical Clinic Llc, 200 S Greenleaf St Ste A, Gurnee, IL
Dr. Eun S Paik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.