Dr. Eustace Edwards III Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eustace Edwards III?

Wow! He doesn't deserve a single star.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Rudest man I've ever met. I've never been so disrespected by a medical professional. He yelled at us and talked to us like we were idiots. My mother is 70 years old and had a terrible infection in her leg after a fall. He rudely asked "Why are you here?" Good luck to anyone who takes a chance at Willis Knighton Pierremont ER and Dr. Edwards.

Posted on October 26th, 2014

Incredibly Rude and Disrespectful.

very DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Dr Edwards came in the room within 5 mins of me being there. Told the nurse not to give me any kind of relief for pain or run any tests because I was faking it & nothing was wrong with me & sent me on my way. I was furious & in tremendous amount of pain. I knew something was wrong so went to a different hospital & was taken care of. I ended up having an infection & cysts. Edwards is very rude & has no bed side manner!!!. I was in & out of the hospital in 30 mins.

Posted on August 29th, 2017