Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr MD
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cabal is affiliated with St John Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cabal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
Locations & DirectionsEUSTAQUIO VOLANTE CABAL JR MD, 29099 Health Campus Dr Ste 280, Westlake, OH
Dr. Eustaquio V Cabal Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.