Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva F Briggs MD
Dr. Eva F Briggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fulton, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva F Briggs has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eva F Briggs has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Eva F Briggs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eva F Briggs - Posted on January 14th, 2018
Dr. Eva Briggs, excellent physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eva F Briggs - Posted on November 7th, 2015
ADr, friend of mine, took me to Dr. Eva Briggs in Marcellus some years ago. After years of being misdiagnosed, Dr. Briggs was the only Dr. who was capable to accurately diagnosed and treat my ailment. Unfortunately my position funds dried out and I lost my health insurance; so I couldn't follow through. I would like to thank Dr. Briggs for her excellent diagnosis skills, her knowledge, kindness, and ability to bond with her patients, besides of being an excellent investigative author.
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1984
St Josephs Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Eva F Briggs Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPORT CITY EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS, 510 S 4th St Ste 2, Fulton, NY
Dr. Eva F Briggs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fulton, NY.