Dr. Eva B Gottschall Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eva B Gottschall?

Caring and Knowledgeable

Dr. Gottschall is a very caring and knowledgeable Dr who sometimes goes above and beyond to help with the needs of her patients. She does not fail to research a problem to get the correct diagnosis as well as receive feedback from the patient in order to get the right precriptions. She was able to see inside of me when I first met her to know that I was suffering from depression and had that been any other Dr they would not have been focused enough to notice and I probably would not have gotten the help I needed. I really appreciate her for that.

Type 2 Diabetes