Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ewa M Hansen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 66
I have been coming to this practice for 15 years and have always been pleased with the care and service my child has received. When I want to see a specific provider all I need to do is ask. I even called recently and was able to talk with a doctor directly about his ADD meds and his current problems at school being a sophomore.
Every visit I have taken my son to for at least the past 8 years, I've had to wait for at least an hour to be seen. The office is looking dingy, cluttered, and unclean. There are many office personnel mulling around, but I'm not quite sure what it is they are doing since it seems everyone waits a long time to be seen.
Every time I've taken the kids here we wait 30+ minutes to get in. They have my daughter taken stool softeners for constipation and don't bother to figure out why she is constipated. Their doctor is supposed to be Dr. Eva Hansen.... Yet they have never even met her?? It's been years! Time to switch.
I went to this practice as a child and now bring my children here. I was appalled at some of the negative comments posted. Never have I had experiences like those mentioned. My children love seeing the nurse practitioners, who remember them by name when we walk in the door. The waiting room may appear full at times- but I have never had to wait more than 15-20 minutes to get back into a room. Same say sick appointments, routine visits at MY convenience. I could not ask for more.
I am surprised on some of the comments wrote. I have gone to this office for over 14 years and have always been pleased. When my child is sick I am able to get an appointment the same day. The staff is courteous and compassionate for my child's needs. I have recommended this practice to all my friends.
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Ewa M Hansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ewa M Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.