Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva D Kiss MD
Dr. Eva D Kiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kent, WA, with another office in Kent, WA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Kiss is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center Ambulatory. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva D Kiss has 2 locations
23213 Pacific Hwy S
Kent, WA 98032
Book Online Now
Dr. Eva D Kiss has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Eva D Kiss has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Eva D Kiss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Kiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Eva D Kiss Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eva D Kiss
I was born in the Midwest but moved to the beautiful Pacific Northwest in 1995. I am married with two children. Traveling to foreign lands will always be my passion. Closer to home, I enjoy hiking, horseback and riding, and tennis. I also enjoy aviation and received my private pilot's license.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eva D Kiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kent, WA.