Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Kojnok
Dr. Eva Kojnok, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kojnok is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center and Virginia Mason Medical Center. Dr. Kojnok has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Kojnok has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have been a patient of Dr Kojnok for over 10 years. She is the best primary care physician that I have ever been to. She takes all my conditions into account and has developed a plan that works just for me. She is a natural doctor and is warm, kind and caring. Christopher her long time assistant is helpful beyond the call of duty. He is just wonderful at making sure you not only get everything you need, but that you feel cared for at the highest level! Wonderful Team!!!
Dr. Kojnok is well educated and has high level experience. But, in addition to that, she has a quiet, warm and healing spirit. She is very hands-on. Dr. Kojnok readily makes use of specialist referrals in her clinic, Minor and James. She is able to see all of the medical and laboratory results on her office computer making cohesive care possible. Christopher, the medical assistant, is competent, responsible and organized. Dr. Kojnok is a scientific thinker, a good listener and a very competent physician.
Dr. Kojnok is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Eva Kojnok accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinor And James Medical, 515 Minor Ave Ste 300, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eva Kojnok in this video.
Dr. Eva Kojnok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.