Dr. Eva J Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva J Lopez?

Exceptional doctor

I found Dr. Lopez to be exceptional - she is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is thorough and communicates very clearly; her follow-up is better than any other doctor I have seen. She has helped me regain my health after many years and is genuinely helping me to to stay well.

very passionate about what she does. Great at motivating us to lose weight and "stay healthy!"

family of patients

Not a great start. My mom is in her 90s and has pneumonia. While my mom seems to like her because she has good bedside manners she came across as unwilling and very annoyed that the family asked to have conversations with her on a regular basis. Does she really expect an elderly with this illness is in the right state of mind to fully grasp and explain her own condition? I really wish I could figure out what goes through the minds of most doctors.

Dr. Eva J Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.