Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Marshall
Dr. Eva Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eureka, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Eureka, Redwood Memorial Hospital and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Redwood Memorial Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
26 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Sutter Medical Center
Dr. Eva Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEva Teresa Marshall MD, 3020 H St, Eureka, CA
Dr. Eva Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eureka, CA.