Dr. Eva Mackey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eva Mackey?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Stabilized my blood pressure and diabetes.

Dr Mayrat

Posted on April 10th, 2017

She always looks me over with her eyes from head to toe. She will not acknowledge my requests for refills of diabetes test strips. Just not comfortable around her.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Went to her since she was in Rowlett. A very detailed, concerned ,great dr. If we did not move out of state she would still be our dr

Sweet, caring and attentive.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I see Dr. Meyrat quarterly for a variety of chronic illnesses and it's always a pleasure to visit her office. Friendly staff, spacious and immaculate facilities, and Dr. Meyrat herself is just a peach. Very caring, allows all the time I need to ask questions and discuss medications. I've recommended her to others, and my husband is a patient, too.

She's saving my life.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I began seeing Dr. Meyrat after a terrible experience with another physician, where I'd been prescribed a dangerous "designer" drug with outrageous side effects. Dr. Meyrat stabilized my diabetes and high blood pressure and referred me to an excellent specialist for neuropathy pain. She's caring, patient, never rushed, returns phone calls promptly and her office is located in a local Baylor clinic with excellent lab and x-ray services on the premises. The waiting rooms offer plenty of seating and I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to see her. I couldn't ask for anything better.

One man's perspective

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I have never hesitated to "fire" professionals-they DO work for me. Dr Meyrat is the lucky find as a result of that. C'mon people-nobody can cure any disease first try with cheap meds and no discomfort.Your emotionally charged teens are unsure of themselves in a situation like a pelvic exam. REALLY? Amazing. Meyrat has not cured my COPD or made me skinny for a $25 copay, but she does listen, set up an action plan and urge (can't force) me to follow it.My condition improves and is still monitored at grater intervals, and most appointments end at my discretion-as hard as that is to believe. I think I will delay firing this one or her staff-who can be a bit surly but never rude.

Don't send a teen daughter to her

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

My daughter went to Dr. Meyrat for her first pap smear when she turned eighteen. She overheard office personnel talking about her in the hallway, the doctor stated her discomfort about doing a pelvic exam, and my calls to the office requesting a call from the doctor were unanswered.

she listened to my concerns

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

found things that other doctors missed. i felt good that someone listened to me and ran tests that where needed to help me get my health back.

Posted on April 11th, 2009

just didn't feel like she got the severity of pain in my symptoms - i could hardly speak (which hurt in doing so) and my throat/chest was in a lot of pain. the prescribed medicine for the symptoms was incredibly expensive (even after insurance; bcbstx) and i feel it didn't hit the symptoms directly. i am still unable to swallow/cough/talk without pain.

Posted on April 10th, 2017