Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva S Mina
Dr. Eva S Mina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mina is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Norman Regional (Main Campus) and Medical City North Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva S Mina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
My mother was not feeling well on friday, per the web site it states NO WAITING and has office hour on saturday. well when you call the girls say they can see her next thursday. So we took mom to the ER and was admitted to hospital. Once out we were instructed to f/u with dr. Well you call the office, they will not give you an appt right away. All the MA can say is that they have 24 hrs to do a follow up call.
I went to Dr. Mina for my first visit after searching for a good doctor that I can go to for the rest of my life. She was quick to issue labs and sonogram tests. She did not talk to me about my health. She was in and out before I knew it. This visit was for my annual physical.I felt like she was rashing to go to the next patient and I did not get to talk to her about my concerns. She barely examined me. I was so disappointed.
Dr. Mina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1988
Healthone Corporate Health Services
Dr. Eva S Mina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Orthopedic Specialists, 3100 N Tarrant Pkwy Ste 104, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Eva S Mina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.