Dr. Eva C Pickler Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eva C Pickler?

DO NOT GO TO OMEGA!!!!!!

If you want to pay someone to make you feel like you are nothing this is the place to go! After an hour and a half of waiting and no one saying anything to me. I politely asked the front deskady when will I be seen. She said its not her proble and she doesn't know and that the doctor has more important things going on at the moment. When expressing the fact that I wish I was told doctor was gone earlier, the reply I got was "it's not my job". Take your business somewhere else. As a patient who was in pain and seriously needed to see a doctor I was not cared for or taken care of at this place. Can't imagine how they treat people who are feeling well. Biggest waste of my time and I have never been treated so poorly. Ill be taking my business and trusting another do toe with my health. So should you.

Worst doctor EVER

Unfortunately, Dr. Pickler delivered my baby. It was the worst experience of my life. She was impatient, and more worried about going home to take her dogs out than about my labor. She yelled at me, did not explain the situation, and told me she could only assume certain things. She refused to entertain any delivery options besides a c-section if the baby didn't come out within 30 minutes after reaching a dilation of 10 and being fully effaced. She didn't care to wait as I wanted and insisted on delivering me by c-section. Prior to the delivery, at my checkups she miscalculated my dilation when the three previous doctors all gave me the same number. She insisted on setting up a time for a c-section until I told her to check again. She finally did and agreed the other three doctors were right. If I had followed her advice she would have delivered my baby a week and a half early. She has terrible bedside manners and made this delivery a nightmare. If you care about your baby, PLEASE do not have her deliver you.

I went to Dr. Pickler for a second opinion on a VBAC. After much research I know its the right thing for me and I had visited 3 other drs in the Tri-Cities that were all very negative. Upon visting Dr. Pickler she spent an hour with me going over my concerns and laying out CORRECT statistics and information. I really gained alot of trust in her and she has an excellent bedside manner and is very supportive. She will provide you with the facts and allow you to make decisions for your own body. I changed over to her practice at 22 weeks pregnant and think I will be very pleased there.