Dr. Eva Placentra Sesso Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eva Placentra Sesso?

Forest of Hope

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I love Dr. Eva Sesso. I'm so grateful to GOD!,for her grace and genuine concern. I just went to her office today at 10:00am this morning. Dr. Sesso is a "Gem" I have been a patient of hers for quite a number of years. In 2001 , I had a mitral valve repair, and was diagnosed with atrial fibrllation in 2011. Dr EvaSesso gives me a massive dose of hope each time I see her. I leave the office feeling well informed and ready to take on whatever comes my way with full force .Her assistant Kenya is a doll. I am always eager to see them both.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016