Dr. Eva Salamon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eva Salamon?

Worst experience of my life.

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr. Salamon Bond Clinic is arrogant doctor. She does not listen to your question and talks vaguely . I was charged wrongly and did not receive the right treatment. Third rate service.

Don't go to this woman!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Worst bed side manner ever. She will make you feel stupid for asking any questions at all. Not compassionate. You are just another number to her. Very rude does not need to be a doctor.

Worst experience ever!

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Very bad bed side manner. Her nurses were great but she was rude and not informative. Waited over an hour. Not personable dismisses all questions makes you feel stupid for asking questions this was my first pregnancy and she made it the worst experience I've ever had with an ob/gyn.

Never again

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I saw her twice. She was rude and talked to me like I was stupid. I told her I wanted a new BC because my insurance was no longer covering the patch. She said if I brought a list of BC that are covered. When I said no, she rudely replied, "well how am I supposed to help you then" I also told her about some symptoms I had a week or so prior to the appointment. She said "well I can't really help you with that since it's not going on now". Horrible bedside manner. Every time someone says they are going to her, I warn them against it.

Find another doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I'm your average patient and not hard to please at all... so believe me when I say to go find ANYONE other than this doctor. I honestly don't know how she has a license. She's not even a board certified OB/GYN. I wouldn't even mind that if she actually knew what she was talking about. I've had two visits with her now. I wanted to give her another shot after the first terrible visit. I had a routine pap smear that was the most painful pap I've ever had and I've had about four paps previously. She was very rough throughout the process, which again, I wouldn't mind if that's what you need to do in order to see if I'm alright BUT she then had her secretary call after a few days saying that I needed to come in again because she somehow wasn't able to get any cells when she did it. I went through that pain for nothing. No thanks. Then on the second visit many months later (shame on me for going back), she informed me that unfortunately I had suffered a miscarriage. She talked about it like she had just read an article off the internet... it was very strange. Any time I brought up a concern, she dismissed it and said I was wrong, even though she didn't have any medically sound evidence for the things she said. She didn't push the d&c option as much as I thought she would, so I have to give her credit there. BUT after reading about other women's experience with going through a missed miscarriage naturally, I decided to follow their advice to call my doctor and ask for pain medicine. Her secretary was very rude in telling me that no one has ever called to make such a request and "did you even try ibuprofen??" but she said she'd talk with Salamon and call me back. I wish Salamon hadn't called me back. She was very rude and condescending, telling me "like I told you BEFORE when you were here, a miscarriage is tissue that is in the uterus that needs to be expelled" (Um, DUH) "and well, lots of women have gone through this and it's part of mother nature; it's going to hurt and you just have to deal with it. It's a mini labor so you'll have mini contractions. Women in labor can't have medicine and this is just like that." She went on, but you get the point. I've done my research and know that motrin, tylenol and aleve are not the only things you can take. There's just so much misinformation coming from her and it's really unfortunate. It seems she has become calloused and rude over the many years of practice and you would think with the years come medical experience and growth but unfortunately that seems to not be the case. I'm writing this because I'm as level-headed as they come and am really not hard to please but if I can help one woman avoid the stress and disaster I've had to deal with, then I feel I've done my part. I can't keep quiet. Thanks for taking the time to read.

So far so good...

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Straight forward and honest. Entire staff is professional and .

110% Satisfied.....

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Salamon is a WONDERFUL doctor! She cares for her patients and absolutely LOVES babies! She is a wonderful person and a hard worker at what she does. She loves what she does and does it with a open heart! I recommend her to anyone! Thanks to her i have a beautiful baby boy!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2016