Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eva Q Toth has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 70
Would not recommend to anyone. The staff is very incompetent and does not return phone calls. Dr. Toth is a good doctor and helped me with my type 1 diabetes but she is very rude. When I told her that her staff wouldn't call me back she got defensive and basically called me a liar. I asked the one nurse why no one called me back about my prescription (that I didn't have filled for 3 months) she replied "it's been crazy.. Everyone has quit... Nobody wants to work for Dr. Toth". That tells you what kind of Doctor she is. You couldn't pay me to go back.
43 min wait time! Lol I've never waited less than 2 hours past my appointment time. Doctor is knowledgeable and will explain things but she is a little cold. She really doesn't seem to care how your feeling. She sees entirely too many patients a day and has no time to spend a minute extra on you! I hate to see the staff get a bad review because I am a medical assistant also and I know how busy it can get. But they don't ever and I mean ever answer the phone. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REACH ANYONE! EVER! because of this your prescriptions won't get filled, your test results will not be given.
37 Years Experience
University Of Szeged Medical & Medical Sciences Centre
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Eva Q Toth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eva Q Toth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranberry Township, PA.