Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Youshock
Dr. Eva Youshock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Youshock is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. Dr. Youshock has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Youshock has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Eva Youshock has the following 7 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Eva Youshock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I came into this office completely heartbroken and confused due to horrible prior experience with another physician. I was referred to this office to take over my case and I was relieved to be in the care of this incredibly caring office and physician.. Thank you for your considerate care and amazing staff who took care of every detail for me. Highly recommend...
I have seen Dr. Youshock over 16 years and she has been an exceptional doctor. She was able to diagnose a very rare disease that I have when no one else could. Since that time she has been extremely thorough and conscientious in my care. We have recommended her to several people and will continue to do so without reservation. She is an excellent doctor!
My family & I have been seeing Dr. Youshock for years. We have only had the best experiences. We have found her to be extremely caring. Her staff are very friendly and try to go out of their way to be accomodating. The office really tries hard to stay on time; this might have led to the bad comments, because they do not tolerate people who don't keep their appointments, or who come in late and expect to be seen right away. The doctor has always spent a lot of time with us, and explains things in plain language. I have referred many friends, family and co-workers to her, and they have all been very happy. We would all recommend her highly.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Youshock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Eva Youshock accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions6700 N Rochester Rd, Rochester Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eva Youshock in this video.
Dr. Eva Youshock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.