Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evagelia C Baros has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Evagelia C Baros has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Evagelia C Baros has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I have seen Dr. Baros for a while now and she and her staff do not care about me as a patient. Her staff has lied to me and also blown things out of the water, Dr. Baros Does not listen to my side of the story and right now I am being picked on my her staff. If you want to deal with Dr. Baros as a Doctor then great but please watch your self and her staff will turn on you for any reason.
In my visits with her, she seem not very bright and didn't seem to care much about some very serious issues I was having. I expect a good doctor to be concerned about my well being and have a pretty good idea on how to solve patient's problems. She does neither! Very frustrating and disappointing to deal with!!
She is a wonderful doctor, human being. She is the best doctor I've EVER had. I'm chronically ill (for 31 years) and she WANT TO HELP ME!! I am afraid to say this because I'm think the insurnace companies don't like their doctors to spend time with patients and order tests because it costs the insurance companies money. It always comes down to money.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Baros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Providence Health System - Portland
Dr. Evagelia C Baros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group Scholls, 12442 SW Scholls Ferry Rd Ste 100, Portland, OR
Dr. Evagelia C Baros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.