Dr. Evaleen Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evaleen Jones?

Patient

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Dr Jones is absolutely fantastic! Sge listens to everything you have to say and genuinely cares abouther patients! Can't possibly recommend her enough!

Patient

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Evaleen Jones has spent years aiding me through my addiction issues, and provided a method of harm reduction as well as options in order to fully manage my symptoms. She would spend as much time as needed in order for me to make some kind of progress every session, regardless of my resistance. Her methods were kind, empathetic, yet straight forward in regards to how serious my condition was. She also would work in order to ease the symptoms of my underlying disorders not simply by the book, but from my own perception as well. In my opinion she is the best addictionologist I have ever encountered and following the end of my maintenance therapy she continued to help guide me in order to maintain my own personal sanity. Many times I would end up 5150'd and she would personally show up at the hospital, just as an example of how much she cares. She is an excellent provider and I highly recommend her.

Wonderful!

Posted on April 21st, 2012

I love Dr. Jones ... she's been my doctor for close to 15 years and she's been wonderful!

On my own

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I really never feel that I know what is expected of me as a patient. I need a lot of guidance, I don't know what questions to ask, and if she doesn't ask me then whole areas are left out. There doesn't seem to be a plan with goals and deadlines or follow up. That being said. I really like her personality. At least she seems present when she is there.

Posted on October 30th, 2017