Dr. Evan W Alley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan W Alley?

Mrs.

Dr Alley was my second opinion and was very caring. I am now 5 years out of my cancer diagnoses and I owe him a heck of a lot of credit for my survival . Thank you is really not enough ,, Dr Alley !

2nd Opinion.

I went to Dr. Alley for a 2nd opinion of my diagnosis of Lymphadenophathy and treatment. He reviewed all my CT Scans and blood tests, and explained the treatment he would use which was the same as my Dr. was using. He took his time and answered all my questions and my wife's questions. He spent 35 minutes with me, one on one.

Dr. Alley is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He takes his time with you, making sure you understand everything he says. He cares not only about your physical being, but also about your emotional well being. He also makes sure your caregivers understand, and also gives advise to them to eleminate any, and all of their concerns. Sometimes your wait is not as timely as you would like, but the care you receive out ways the wait. I have suggested to many new cancer patients to go to Dr. Alley, and will continue to do so. His staff is just as kind and knowledgeable as he is.

Hemochromatosis Patient

Dr Alley and the nurses at Regional Hematology are both prompt professional and the doctor takes the time to make sure your questions are answered.