More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Evan J Bachner has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Evan J Bachner has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Evan J Bachner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Evan J Bachner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Bachner is a highly skilled Orthopaedic surgeon. He performed arthroscopic knee surgery on me and I could not be more satisfied. I am a local physician and I could have chosen from many different orthopedic surgeons but I chose Dr Bachner because of his professionalism, his stellar surgical skill and great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Bachner for all general orthopedic problems.
I had an appointment scheduled and they took me in 2 hours late. He also let a walk-in go in front of me which made waiting for the appointment even longer. No staff made sure that we were ok or needed anything in the hours we were waiting and no one including the doctor said sorry about the wait. When he finally showed up no new information was given and I realized that the hours of waiting were a complete waste of time. Myself and other patients in the office were in tears since we had to wait so long and because of the rudeness of the staff. I would never go back.
It's been 11 days since Dr. Bachner performed Arthoscopic surgery on my knee (meniscus tear ) as each day passes I am feeling better and healing faster then I expect it . I account all this to Dr. Backners skills of Arthoscopic surgery ,And his informative way of explaining what to expect before and after surgery . I had no anxiety for he had answered all the questions that I had asked . How I feel about this knee surgery is so happy, I feel like I have another chance in life , I'll be able to walk the dogs with my husband. I am looking forward to Dr. Bachner performing surgery on my other knee soon. Thank you Dr. Bachner for your God given gifts.
Dr. Bachner's office sometimes gets full but when it does the wait is well worth it. Over the years I've had three arthroscopic procedures done by him (one shoulder and two knees), and all were very successful. Heâs thorough, conservative and has a very friendly manner. I am a competitive ballroom dancer and very aware of it if a joint or muscle isnât operating correctly; it noticeably affects my ability to perform. After every surgery my recovery has been complete and my dancing returned 100% to normal.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Dr. Evan J Bachner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Evan J Bachner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.