Have you seen Dr. John E Blanchard?

BAD Scenario!

Most memorable was how he withheld diagnostic results from me, but the worst was when I had a cyst that caused a posterior cerebral artery stroke he called the ENT I was seeing for it and had the ENT deny me care! I was about out of my head with pain from the building pressure of the cyst!! Shortly after he had me terminated from all the clinics/hospital for the medical establishment he formerly worked for! I got a letter shortly after that (since I was on his list of patients) that he wasn't cutting it with that medical employer and was leaving (to pursue then treating geriatrics). I feel deeply sorry for any patient that has the misfortune to be in his care.

Superb Physician!

He is an amazing doctor! Consider yourself lucky if you are able to have him as your doctor :)

What a kind and diplomatic physician. We went in to resolve some problems with a communication over a critical health issue in another department and we were favorable impressed with his people skills, which is an important factor in the successful outcomes of health care.He seemed trustworthy and informed.

Old school

Very professional and courteous. Didn't seem as up to date with current treatment plans as I would expect.

Among the best of the best!

He was my primary doctor for the last 11 years, and I was shocked to learn he had left Meriter. I have hoped for 5 months that he would suddenly show up again!

Listened to problems. Professional manner. Left Meriter Clinic without much notice. Now practicing I think in Michigan. All that theory about finding a doctor and developing a relationship. That takes a long time. Insurance does not allow you options to get to know a physician. They need some kind of evening getting to know physicians. Thought I had a Dr for the next 10 years maybe. Now I start all over again. Annoying.

Dr. Blanchard is the most thorough and thoughtful physician I have ever received care from. In my experience he listens carefully and ask questions to make sure he understands my concerns and symptoms, and he seems very current on the literature; this combination allows him to offer excellent care in my opinion.

Great Dr.

Very caring. Spends as much time as he needs to deal with my medical needs. Stays very informed and up to date with new medical studies. The best physician I have ever had. Due to his thoroughness, I probably am still alive and healthy!

professor emeritus

In my 73 years I have experienced many physicians for numerous issues and I would rate Dr. Blanchard with the very best. I am from Boston and I have experienced excellent people in health care and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Blanchard. I am avery sorry he left but I hope to track him down and have his good services again in the near future.

I like Dr. Blanchard

I am sorry that he left the Meriter Clinic. I had a lot of confidence in Dr. Blanchard - he had a very caring attitude and I never felt like a number to him. He took very good care of me during my H-pylori episodes, my herniated disk and back pain. He's the best!

This guy left without any warning. Ignoring his paients in the last few months and generally being a bad actor.I think he left to chase cash in another state.

Dr. John E Blanchard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.

Dr. John E Blanchard Is this you?