Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evan M Cantini has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Surgery Recovery
- Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Cantini correctly diagnosed the cause of my back pain. This was after more than 10 years of seeing multiple doctors for help and after nearly bleeding to death from my use of NSAIDS. I was an RN at Northwest Hospital and had seen his work. I deemed him an excellent physician and that is why I went to see him. Thank you Dr. Cantini, you literally changed my life.
I found Dr. Cantini to be highly aloof, disinterested and perfunctory in his entire approach to the examination process. Seemed highly enamored of his own impressions and not at all open to the patient's own experience as a relevant contribution. Clearly intelligent, but lacking in the necessary humility and empathy to be a good physician. Judging by his clothes and office decor, he should have perhaps entered the design professions instead.
38 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Evan M Cantini accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evan M Cantini in this video.
Dr. Evan M Cantini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.