Dr. Evan S Dellon Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Evan S Dellon?

Wonderful GI

Dr Dellin is a wonderful doctor. He spends time with you and will also spend time figuring out ways to help you and speak with other doctors when necessary. Best GI in NC, we will never go to another GI.

Great Dr.!!!

I had a wonderful experience with dr. Dellon. I have been struggling with swallowing and had a narrowing esophagus and he fixed me! I will probably have follow up appointments/procedures and I have the upmost respect and confidence in him. Very knowledgable and very nice. His staff is the best I have ever seen. I have never been so pleased after a surgery before. I had to wait a couple months to see him but it was well worth the wait and I know now that it is because he is one of (if not the best) esophagus drs in the world. Anyone struggling with your esophagus or if you have EOE disease please go see him, you will not be disappointed

extremely knowledgeable, respectful, compassionate, and willing to respond fully to patient's questions/concerns. Also was collaborative (with patient) and flexible in formulating treatment plan. Highly recommended, especially for those suffering from eosinophilic esophagitis.