Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evan M Dentes has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Evan M Dentes has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 27
Doctor is professional but imparts information clearly and kindly. He treats patients as if they were his only one making fears ease and patients and family more positive in facing outcome good or not so good. There is never a feeling that he has minimal time to spend regardless of how crammed schedule may be. Staff very patient and courteous, giving upbeat responses without being phony.
He rushed me in and out. Didn't give me a chance to ask questions. Would ask me a question and before I could finish answer he would talk over me or ask something else. Very rude. Ask me to lay on table and with out asking me to do so or tell me he was going to, started to undo my pants. As I understand he may needed to press on my abdomen , I didn't know that he was going to do this. Seemed very creepy. Staff was rude when I went to the front desk, didn't call me when I asked to be called back, and was rude again when I called and told them I wanted to drop him as a doctor. I was charged to be insulted and made to feel no more than just a body and not a human with concerns . I wouldn't recommend him .
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dentes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1976
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Evan M Dentes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEvan M Dentes Md, 5100 W Taft Rd Ste 2Q, Liverpool, NY
Dr. Evan M Dentes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.