Dr. Evan Eisenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Eisenberg?

No bedside manner

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Doesn't like to answer questions. Speaks to patients and family as thought they are idiots.

Posted on March 25th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Eisenberg as a follow up after I had suffered for several days and 2 emergency room visits with extreme pain from a kidney stone. The emergency room had recommended I see a urologist after I passed the stone and gave me Dr. Eisenbergs name. Let me state that this was my first, and hopefully last, kidney stone and I was traumatized by the pain I had experienced. When I went to see the doctor I was anxious and was looking for him to make me feel better, which he did not. I was asked first to sit in the examination room but was then quickly escorted into his office where the door was left wide open as I discussed what I had endured. He was extremely condescending and looked annoyed when I spoke. I mentioned my concern with the fact that I was told I had a small stone in my left kidney as well and asked him if that would hurt when it passed and again he gave me an abrupt answer. I actually left this appointment feeling more upset than when I had arrived. It has been three weeks and I have not received any results. I will never go back there or recommend Dr. Eisenberg to anyone.

All about the dollars

Posted on July 5th, 2015

It is finnacilly more beneficial for this doctor to do a biopsy than treat you for a common BPH issue. More than 50% of biopsys are done unnecessary in this country. Don't be fooled by this urologist. It is more profitable for him to do this procedure than treat you for BPH.

Adament

Posted on June 5th, 2015

If your PSA are abnormal this Dr wil want to do a biopsy right away. He will not consider other reasons why your PSA are high like BPH or an infection. He is very adament about this and stated to me 'I dont care if you go to Sloan Kettering" I was like taken back by the way he spoke to me. Refused to treat me with a 30 day anti biotic for a possible infection. For the guys out there with abnormal PSA does not mean you have cancer. This Dr. uses scare tactics. Going to get a second opinion.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Great easy to talk with

Every Doctor should be like him - Highly recommend!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr. Eisenberg has been treating me for 3 years and wish every doctor had his compassion and mannerism. He listens, takes his time with patients and is proactive in resolving problems.

Great doctor.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Professional, knowledgeable and caring. Goes one step beyond.

Great doctor!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Eisenber is caring, smart, & professional.He took care of my problem & made me feel at ease about the procedure I had to get done. The staff is friendly & helpful. I definitely recommend this doctor.

Posted on May 20th, 2017