Dr. Evan J Fliegel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Evan J Fliegel?

UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE DOCTOR AND STAFF

Please don't waste your time or money coming to this doctor. He is rude, hostile and mean. He should not be a doctor. A formal complaint has been filed against him with the medical board for violation of patient rights and lack of professional conduct.

UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE STAFF & DOCTOR

The doctor should lose his license for his behavior towards his patients. He is rude and mean and should no longer be a doctor! Don't waste your time and money!! Go else where!!!

The nurse was a smartass. Acted like she hated her job when I asked how long she had been doing it. The receptionist was nice. Doctor acted like he didn't know what to do for me. Said he wasn't putting a "term" on my illness because it could be anything. He kept cutting me off. Said I should see someone else and I should only see him for a cold or something. You definitely get what you pay for.

Horrible, very rude doctor!

Please see another doctor. He is awful and doesn't listen to what you have to say. He was very rude and kept cutting me off when I would speak. He didn't even know what he was talking about with my condition. He also actually said he would talk to other people in my family about my condition without even asking me first. I had to tell him he couldnt do that. Please, just see another doctor!

One star is TOO GENEROUS!

Hard to find much positive to say about my experience with Dr. Fliegal. I am a professional and my time is VERY valuable. I wasted over 45 mins before getting to finally see the Doctor. After that nothing but incompetence followed. I was shuffled out the door with a prescription. How do doctors justify billing my insurance for just giving me pills? The Doctor was rude and downright condescending. Not going back for sure!

Great experience would recommend him any day.

Genuine, and Excellent Physician Who Cares About Patients

Puts the patient first. Takes whatever time is needed to help the patient understand and cope with their illness. Answers your questions or will get the answer for you. Does not hesitate to discuss your medication or test results. Lets you know what he is going to do for you and why. Highly recommend him --treats patients like real humans. He should be teaching today's doctors!!! Sweet, thoughtful, compassionate staff.

Wonderful doctor--friendly efficent staff.