Dr. Evan Frank Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Evan Frank?

poor service and dishonest doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2017

just research the reviews on this doctor.... i can attest to his rudeness, unprofessional attitude and his office manager carries out his selfish and self indulging ways. she is the worst front line person and i know how she keeps this position. the doctor sets the tone by his arrogance and disrespect. he provides dishonest reports and he will leave you in worst shape than when you started with him. just save your self the hassle and by pass this terrible doctor.

Absolutely the Worst!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I last saw Dr Frank 3 weeks ago, and left his office in tears. I was a patient for 1 1/2 years. It was the worst medical experience of my life. Dr Frank never listened, and even said that he did not want to hear, "any of my stories". I'm 63, suffer from chronic pain and went to him for help. No doctor has ever yelled at me ever! No doctor has ever treated me like a child! No one has ever been so disrespectful! Dr. Frank and his secretary are extremely rude and uncaring. He and his staff should NEVER, EVER, have contact with, or treat suffering patients! NEVER. Be advised, find a kind physician.

Dr Frank

Posted on July 29th, 2016

It was a lot of paper work my first visit. I got an appointment within 48 hours. The girl at the front desk handles EVERYTHING I don't know how she does it all I would leave and never come back. Doctor spent about 45 minutes with me and my daughter. I got an appointment for my procedure 5 days later. The staff in the operating room wasn't as friendly as the girl in his office. My follow up appointment was 3 weeks after my procedure and I was immediately taken to exam room after signing in. They accepted my insurance Cigna Health Springs and I've had a lot of trouble finding doctors to take my insurance.

Back doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2016

It took me 2 days to get a new patient appointment. they accepted my insurance at 100%. Too much paperwork. Office was very clean. Staff was friendly. Doctor explained everything well. A little too forward about my weight. Had procedure lass than 1 week later. Office called to confirm appointments the day before.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I agree with all that say Dr. frank, is the most easy Doctor I have ever met. Dr. Frank treated me for over 3 years and when walking into my hospital room,he said "I did not know you were that sick"I also see his nice staff has taken on his arrogant attitude...

Bad Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Probably the worst Doctor that I have ever been around. His bedside manner is horrible. He yells at interns right in front of me. I will never go to Dr. Frank again.

Arrogant

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. Frank is very deceptive. He does not honor his own billing agreements that are presented to patients to sign and will not see patients that do not leave a credit card on file. He does not care that you are in pain or there for a medical reason, he sees patients as dollar signs! Avoid at all cost.

Back Pain

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr Frank from my surgeon who thought I was too young to have surgery. I was able to get an appointment in less than a week. Once I arrived I was greeted by friendly staff. The paperwork was bit overwhelming. The check in process was about 15 minutes long. I was seen by the doctor. He was very knowledgeable and straightforward. I was able to have an epidural injection 5 days later. The injection gave me 95% relief. I was very pleased with his service. I would definitely recommend him to other patients

Horrible

Posted on May 14th, 2015

the staff is as nasty as their boSs, dr. Frank.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He sits in a chair, you walk in, he shuffles a few papers, asks a few questions, and then prescribes whatever he wants. There is no opportunity to question him and if you do, you will feel the full weight of his fury that you dared to question him in any way. His receptionist is cold and filled with contempt. All he is able to do is put on a lab coat and write prescriptions - and even that is as good as anyone on the street could do. Avoid at all cost

Former Patient

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Avoid if you can. I honestly suspect that Dr. Frank is emotionally disturbed, as this is the only explanation I can fathom for his stunning rudeness and ill temper. Five visits was enough to verify it was not merely my imagination or the doctor having a bad day. He is consistently insulting and rude if he senses in the slightest degree that he is being challenged - and he will interpret virtually any response other than "yes. doctor" as an affront. There are plenty of good pain management specialists out there who are both competent and respectful, so there is no reason to put up with Dr. Frank's unpleasant behavior.

Overdue Review

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Fank since early 2012. I go to him even though he doesnt have the softest bedside manner and he is quite a bit of distance from me. I dont care about those things. He understands pain, I find him to be a straight shooter, and I trust him. He has always answered all my questions, effectively kept my pain level down using multiple types of treatments. That I have been able to continue to put off surgery, while working in a very stressful job, many hrs per week. I am not pain free but I actually have a life. Eventually I will have to have surgery, but as long as I can postpone the happier I am. I recommend him...Highly