Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan D Friese
Dr. Evan D Friese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anoka, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Friese is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. Dr. Friese has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan D Friese has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Friese was very professional and answered all my questions. I felt very at ease talking with him and felt very assured of his diagnosis. Was comfortable moving forward with my hysterectomy. My hysterectomy was a little different in that it was so enlarged. Dr Friese did a great job and I am recoverring wonderfully.
Dr. Friese is a terrific doctor. I can always get an appointment. He is always so nice and puts thing in terms I can understand. His diagnosis is always correct. He is a very relaxing docter to be seen by even though he is male being an obgyn. I would reccomend him to anyone having a baby. His cesarean incisions are the smallest Ive ever seen.
Evan Friese, MD is like a guadian angel sent to help and heal people. He has a very good manners and very courteous of one's feelings. I will recommend him to anybody. Appoint scheduling with him is could mean a long waiting period before you can see him. But if you can wait, it worths it. I will not see anyother doctor except Evan Friese, MD.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Friese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1993
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Evan D Friese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Evan D Friese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anoka, MN.